BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

question and answer portion

1. What is your full name? Maria Francesca Santos Ito
2. When is your birthday? July 27, 1982
3. What color pants are you wearing? Right now? I'm in my PJs! :)
4. What are you listening to right now? So sick by Ne-yo. This song is so cool swear!

5. What was the last thing you ate? Tonkatsu and salad
6. Do you wish on stars? I used to but i got fed up when all my wishes didn't come true! haha.. Kidding aside, the time i saw a 'wishing star' was way back highschool so the answer is NO :)
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple!!!

8. How is the weather right now? So so cold!
9. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Damn! that's kinda difficult to answer.. uhmm.. oh yeah! ANDRES! Before we went to their place
10. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah. I likey! :)
11. Coffee or hot chocolate? Definitely COFFEE! I need that badly...
12. Favorite sport? Sport? What's that? Oh dear.. I'm the wrong person to ask this question! Used to play a lot of sports though..
14. Siblings? Unica hija! Yeah-ah! Brat! :)
15. Favorite month? August - no specific reason

16. Favorite food? ITALIAN!!
16a. What was the last movie you saw? Paycheck - watched it again on DVD..does that count? Forgot the last movie i saw on big screen. that reminds me.. i haven't watched on big screen for the longest time! haha

17. Favorite day of the year? my burfday! i get to ask for big time gifts from my parents, i get to receive gifts from friends, i get to be a b**ch all day since no one would dare fight with me..come on! its my boitdai! :)
18. What do you do to vent anger? i hurt myself physically so that i could cry and eventually be calm! (im a psycho u know! haha)
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? my RC!!
20. Summer or winter? Summer!
22. Chocolate or vanilla? Dark chocolate

23. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? N/A - haha funny!
24. Who is most likely to respond? N/A
25. Who is least likely to respond? N/A

26. When was the last time you cried? When i watched Armagedon on TV!
27. What is under your bed? Huwat? Hold on i'll check... I saw wires!

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Grace! :) We don't talk that much anymore but we know deep down that we're still the best of friends right Gwacee? :)
29. What did you do last night? Went online to check work related emails, talked to my friends online and watched TV - boring life? i know.. you don't have to rub it in! haha
30. What are you afraid of? definitely cockroaches!!! i freak out when i see a big one especially when its flying! there were even times i cried over cockroaches! how pathetic is that? haha
31. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Holy Kettle Corn! haha! :)
32. Favorite car? my car! i should love it right? haha
33. Favorite flower? tulips!
34. Number of keys on your key ring? 2
35. How many years at your current job? 10 months! Damn! 10 months? and i haven't saved any money! tsk tsk...
36. Favorite day of the week? Friday! Its my work from home day and the weekend is coming! haha

37. What did you do on your last birthday? I went out with my barkada and we pigged out! We also went to sing at IO! hihi
38. How many states have you lived in?
39. How many towns have you lived in?

For numbers 38 and 39: I used to live in Tokyo, Japan then migrated to the Philippines to live in Paranaque. During the first 2 years of college, i lived in Valle Verde then moved to Pacific Place which is both in Ortigas. Does that answer the question by any chance? hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home