BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Thursday, February 02, 2006

my so-called cdo

i availed of my CDOs (complementary day off - tama ba? haha!) this week (actually just from tues to thurs -but consider it as a whole week since im 'work from home' on friday hihi). the funny thing about availing your so-called vacation for a week is that there is really nothing to do. i work on days people are on vacation and in return i get to have 'free days' where i can take "my vacation". the only weird thing about this is that im the only one on vacation so i just can't help but bug my friends (which makes me feel kinda guilty by the way.. haha)

i was chatting with mia this afternoon and she made the most "intelligent" comment - "Oi mai! Asan ka ba hehe cdo cdo ka dyan sabay reply ka naman ng reply! hehehe" haha! funny but true! i kept on checking my mail eventhough in my Out of Office reply mail, i indicated to "please expect some delays on my email replies since i have limited access to the internet during these times". a little white lie wouldn't hurt right? hehe.. oh well, that's what you get for taking a vacation on an odd week! hihihi ^_^

nevertheless, i enjoyed my time.. thanks to my friends who are still unemployed (this didn't sound nice! haha) and who have high resistance when it comes to "puyatan". last night, the boys and i went to makati to meet another barkada - andres! we just chilled at the pool side of their condo. we went home kinda early but atleast i got to end the day with fun :) tonight, my barkada came over the house. it was fun.. kit and i played pusoy (i won the bet by the way.. ahem ahem..) while andres and fidji were watching tv - American Idol. ofcourse, there is no fun night without a special drink - kit made a special drink which we all enjoyed! my dad even tried the drink and liked it! coolness! :) we were talking about selling it to different places! haha goodluck!

you know what i enjoy about CDOs? its the thought that i do not have to be pressured for the mean time since im officially "gone" and i get to sleep super late at night (which by the way makes me really happy - weird. i know! but its such an indulgence for me!). the best part? i can wake up anytime of the day! isn't this fun? i get to rest whole day long.. i get to sleep more than 8 hours a day! oh... im in heaven! :)

1 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2006 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haay naku i feel the same with CDOs, iba talaga ang lost weekend and holidays :p dapat kasi may extra pay yun hehe

    but ok yung CDOs pag bakasyon talaga, di yung CDO but nasa bahay lang and natetempt din magcheck ng email :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home