BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hafee Heart's Day

oh well, it's past 12 so it's the end of the so-called 'lovers' day'... but still, i'm happy that the day turned out to be super fine! today was actually a happy day for me.. not because i have a date or something.. i just realized that this day is not really just for 'boyfwens/gurlfwens' but also for friends and family... our barkada really had this plan of 'dating each other' (not because we are all single - but because we want to spend this day for US!) but i realized yesterday that i couldn't spend the night with them since my shift is from 4PM to 1AM! oh dear... as my cousin always say "nakakasira ang work mo sa social life mo!" haha!

i started the day reading texts from people greeting me a "happy valentine's day"... my dad and i bonded for awhile drinking our starbucks while chit-chatting about nonsense stuff (but funny!)... the best part? well, my barkada came over to spend the whole night with me! how sweet is that? they knew that i couldn't go out since i had to work so instead of influencing me to be bad and ditch my work, they came over to spend the night with me and have fun! turns out my day wasn't so bad... i had my dad who spent the day with me (knowing i couldn't concentrate much on the things we were talking about because of my work) and my friends who came over to spend the whole evening with me chatting, drinking and ofcourse taking paxpax! :) not to mention i had a chat with my bestfriend who i haven't been able to talk to for ages now...it was really fun! i'm just glad i have friends like them... who never fails to remeber me to count to all their plans and to compromise to be with me given my tight schedule!

I might be late, but just wanted to greet everyone a Hafee Valentines Day! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home