BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Sunday, April 29, 2007

crush it no more :-p

i went out with my girlfriends yesterday. we were talking about this "crush" thing and realized that it is super stupid! haha. i mean hello? im not in high school anymore! maybe i felt something.. but thinking about it now, i think it was just nothing..

sometimes you feel 'something' for a person because you are assuming that he is feeling the same 'something' for you. you assume this because of some of the other person's actions and because you want to believe that there is definitely 'something going on'. and after you realize that the feeling is not mutual, it's just really easy to let it go.. come to think of it.. its just a "crush".

my point? NOTHING! :) i guess my cousin is right. i just wanted to feel weird, confused, problematic of something because it has been a long time since i have actually talked to them about what's bothering me. maybe i just made this all up to spend time with my girlfriends and for them to give me some love! :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home