BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hatin' DSL

Hell! I'm really pissed off! I wanna kill PLDT!

So, i've been working in a different shift for the past few days.. try 12MN to 8AM.. coolness huh? For this kind of shift, we're allowed to work from home.. but who knows that DSL will make a hell out of my life during this time? argh! I first realize that my DSL is not working on my first night.. then the rest is history...

And because of this DSL disruption, my dad and I had one of our biggest fight. You know the feeling when you are soooo irritated about something and someone just keeps pushing you to the limit? well, thats what happened. he was blaming all the hassle on me when i was doing my best killing the service center of DSL. i told him to stop since i really was irritated and annoyed already. but as usual, my dad just kept on annoying me. he loves is that way. ang hilig mangasar.. so there.. i lost it.. i was really really pissed off so.. natulak ko sha.. nakurot ko sha all over.. as in nanggigil ako.. and get this.. for the first time in a million years.. i cried so loud that i though i was dying! haha funny.

i guess thats what you get for having DSL connection in your life. so guys, maglipat na kayo ng broadband! hahaha :))

1 Comments:

  • At July 02, 2006 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehehe nagwala si Maie :p

    Ako PLDT dati, then Globelines Broadband nung lumipat ako ng tirahan hehehe Nawalan din ako connection once or twice sa Globe, and kung kelan may shift pa ko so I had to run to the office din, but the next working day inayos naman nila :) But I had lots of bad experience with PLDT...though di naman madalas mawala connection ko, yung experience nung pagpakabit ng phone line at DSL sa kanila, sobrang hassle at kailangan kulitin, and inindyan pa ako nung contractors nila nung magpapakabit ng line, naghintay ako the whole day at di sila dumating! Mga pangit na yun. I swear, very poor customer service, with no coordination between units. Lumipat ka na ng service provider hehehe

    Si George din banas na banas sa smart wi-fi niya, ambagal daw hehehe and madalas din mawala lately... kaya sa office na siya lagi nagdDM :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home