BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Thursday, July 27, 2006

surprise! :)


this is like the best burfday ever! my barkada came here sa haus at exactly 12 midnight to greet me a hafee burfday! ang fun sobra! although i was teasing them already that they will actually give me a surprise party, i didnt expect them to come literally on my birthday. i really was suprised in fairness! haha. i thought they were gonna surprise me on a more convient day like friday or saturday.. but no! the effort.. to think they all have work tomorrow! grabe! im so touched! super tenchu talaga to ate kae, louie, fidji, gabb and aimuel! :) i really love you guys! and get this.. they bought me a cake.. guess what kind of cake? as in a tamahome cake!! wow! im not gonna eat that damn cake! he's just so gwapo! thanks sobra! oh yeah.. tin, super thanks din for the pangungulit para di ako makatulog! haha super funny yun in fairness! :) again, i wanna thank you guys for a super memorable burfday! "tama na yan.. inuman na!" :) mahal ko kayo madaming madami! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home