BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Saturday, April 01, 2006

coin toss

so... im still confused. im still lost. im still not normal.

last night, for the first time in my life, i felt desperate. i felt i was suffocating and wanted to go out so badly i texted all my friends. thanks to nj, ate kae and aimuel for making me sane even just for a while. damn! i wish i get over this stage fast before i totally go insane. i want to be normal again! hmph! life can be so complicated when in reality, it isn't. i actually just have to LIVE it. but i just cant stop thinking about "this thing" that's bugging me. ate kae is right. "yun na un? un na ung magpapatumba sakin?" di dapat. di tama.

A trusted high school friend of mine told me to toss a coin. in times of confusion, tossing a coin works and he said most of the time, picking one side of the coin in making a decision actually is the right path to choose. but in my case? tossing a coin wouldn't really work. it isn't applicable. it's complicated as it is. tossing a coin would just make it more complicated. gawsh! ate kae.. are u really my idol? i think i want amnesia...
---*---*---*---*---*---

It's 3:13AM and i just got home from metrowalk. I can't believe i actually confessed to Fidji. she is usually the kind of friend who drives me insane. but tonight, she actually was a person i was able to talk to and rely on. in the situation i am in, im just thankful i have friends like them. it just feels good to know that i am not alone. and that i have friends who makes me laugh and smile for the tiniest things.

i hope all the crazy things in life can be solved by tossing a coin. heads or tails?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home