BrainXtension

Everything will be ok in the end...if it isn't then definitely, its not yet the freaking end! ^_^

Friday, April 21, 2006

I have been tagged for the second time around

So, i have been tagged by ALVIN! Actually, this is my 2nd time to be tagged (MIA was the first person to tag me but i wasn't able to do the thing...e now, patulan ko na to since I have been busy to post a new entry - a good excuse to post something right?!)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. My mom’s yaya (I’ve changed! Im the laziest person now – maybe because I was ‘overused’ before)
2. Database Developer (sounds weird but that’s how they called me! Haha!)
3. Design Engineer
4. Operations Duty Manager (Finance/Shipments)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. My Bestfriend’s wedding: Just because…
2. Emperor’s New Groove: Super funny! “Yey! I’m a lamma again!” *boink*
3. Cruel Intentions: Gawsh! Ryan Phillippe is so H-O-T! J I crush him so much!
4. Clueless: its so me! Haha (whatever!)

Four places you have lived in:
1. Tokyo, Japan
2. BF Parañaque
3. Valle Verde 2
4. Pacific Place

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Fushigi Yuugi: I love my Tamahome! J
2. Sex & the City: Naughty and nice
3. CSI (Las Vegas, Miami, New York): I love the Science and the “how” stuff!
4. F.R.I.E.N.D.S: Hillarious! Makes me laugh all the time

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Japan: should I call this a vacation? Its more of going home I guess J
2. Boracay
3. Batangas
4. Baguio

Four websites I visit daily:
1.
http://mail.yahoo.com
2.
http://www.gmail.com
3.
http://www.youtube.com
4.
http://www.rx931.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. French Fries @ McDO (with plain sundae – oh! It’s the best!)
2. Pasta
3. Pizza
4. Mangga at bagoong! (hihihi)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Some place cold: damn! Its super hot!
2. A stress-free place (is there such?)
3. Europe: yep! Anywhere in Europe
4. Japan: to be with my mom (yuck! Senti! Haha!)

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond
1. Cessca
2. Kathy
3. Nicaa
4. Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home